Starting up your own business can be daunting, but Strain Keville can provide the simple framework necessary to give your new business its own legal structure.
You will have a number of concerns and you can ask as many questions you like. We will then have a number of considerations to take into account and will lead your through them all. Some considerations for startup businesses:
- Purchasing a company
- Registering your own company
- Partnerships with other people
- Shareholders Agreement
- Responsibilities as a director of a company
- Responsibilities as an employer
- Employment documentation
- Licensing of goodwill, logos or other intellectual property
Contact us one of our Startup Solicitors Kings Cross, London to discuss your outline and we can let you have an idea of what will be required and transparent costs for each aspect.